Friday, January 20, 2012

Love potion?

Can you fall in love with an individual based on their scent? Of course I thought this question was absurd, but a friend, Nick Lehnert, strongly believes it's very possible. After a mini debate, he gave me an [unreliable] source explaining its likelihood and the science behind human body oder. After reading it through, I'm still not convinced of this idea... that is, until I came across this fragrance ad campaign by Yves Saint Laurent. This very compelling, short, film makes it clear that fragrance is like cupid's arrow. I've never been a perfume girl, but now I'm starting to think I need to buy myself a little love potion. 





Via: here, here, and here
(N- Shout out = coffee at work... It's my turn.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...