Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Eve: What We Wore

Happy New Year everyone!! I hope your New Year's Eve was filled with lots of friends, loved ones, party hats, kisses, fireworks, dancing, and champagne!! It's crazy how quickly 2011 passed us up, but I have to say, I'm really looking forward to 2012. I'm eagerly anticipating the excitement and unexpected adventures it will bring... and that's worth celebrating. Hope most of you made some new years resolutions... I made a big one for 2012 but [for now] I'm keeping it a secret. [ :) ]
Below are some fun snap-shots of pretty things me and my girlfriends wore for the night's festivities. 


Random I know, but I had some time to kill, so to keep my mind occupied I decided to brush-up on some modern [Matisse-inspired]... doodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...