Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sparkle

Is Christmas already over? That was fast! I guess I have more reason to be excited for my favorite holiday, New Year's. I can't quite explain it, but there's something about New Year's that absolutely thrills me...

Celebrating new beginnings, new changes, new resolutions... a time to reflect on the current year and thinking about the joys and hardships that caused self-growth and personal gain...  a holiday where the primary fashion means, sequence, glitter and sparkles... the drink of choice, champagne... dancing is just a given (duh)...  surrounding yourself with friends and loved ones... a holiday where public affection is not only accepted, it's expected...  and the disco ball is the over-all mascot for the evening.
I mean, who doesn't love a holiday like that??

Below are some image that will [hopefully] inspire the New Years in you!
More to come,
Leslie
































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...