Friday, December 16, 2011

Fashion and Freedom

I first heard about Fashion and Freedom a year ago. I'm not kidding when I say it's the most exciting [fashion] movement Los Angeles and Orange County has ever seen. Fashion and Freedom is a fashion oriented and creative arts ministry that serves as a resource hub for fair-trade businesses and non-profit organizations dealing with modern day slavery, human trafficking, child labor and human rights violations. They strive to educate society about current global issues and creates a resolution by addressing these injustices through the purchasing power of conscious consumerism by increasing the demand for socially responsible products. Every year FnF hosts a fashion event and runway show featuring designs and products from ethically driven companies. Last year I went for the first time and was completely blown away by the professionalism and underlying soul of the event. I've heard rumors that this years FnF runway show will be better than ever, and I am so excited to attend again!! It's this Saturday, December 17, 2011. I'm about to buy my ticket here, limited tickets will be available for purchase at the door.
So the question is, who's coming with me????


Tid-bits from last year's show...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...