Thursday, December 1, 2011

31 Bits

I know most of you have heard of 31 Bits, but for those of my viewers who haven't, listen up!! 31 Bits is a socially-minded business using fashion and design to help woman in Uganda rise above poverty and suffering. By using recycled paper, these woman handcraft beautiful beads in all shapes, sizes, and color creating gorgeous strands of jewelry. Through 31 Bits their workmanship has a market that enables them to have instant income which helps them provide for their families and save for a promising future. I am truly inspired by 31 Bits and honored to help spread the cause by wearing their beautiful jewelry.
This holiday season, support products with a purpose and buy your 31 Bits here.


I bought my first 31 Bits necklace at the opening of the AoSA Project, a store in Huntington Beach who sells local and socially responsible products. I wear my green necklace all the time with various outfits. People always ask me wear I got this "unique" necklace, and i simply share the story of 31 Bits and its purpose.
 (via: Instagram)

 Those of use who live in California, specifically LA and Orange County areas, 31 Bits is having two events today!!! It's a perfect way to get a closer look and buy for the holidays!! The Justice Warehouse Sale will also feature International Princess Project and Krochet Kids which I have previously raved about. See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...