Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Girl Night: Christmas Edition

As I previously mentioned "Girl Nights" are something we, as friends, look forward to. Last week we threw ourselves a Christmas-themed evening. Seven of us girls got together for what was an incredible night with lots of food & emotions! We started the evening with some baking... cookies, chocolate bundt cake, three-layered brownies, chocolate covered banana bread, and ice cream, oh my! [If sugar could kill, we would be dead.] Everything was so yummy not to mention our Italian dinner catered by Buca di Beppo. What followed was our gift exchange, and a time to reflect and talk about our friendship (tears and laughter obviously included). But I must say, the best part of the evening was when our friend Erin surprised us all by asking us to be bridesmaids in her wedding! She planned a surprise "Rose Ceremony" (TV show Bachelor/Bachelorette reference) in which two gentlemen arrived at the door with fresh red roses to be the host for the unveiling of her big secret (thanks Doug & Ben!). We were all so thrilled and excited!!!  It turned out to be quite a fabulous night. I'm incredibly grateful for the community of friends I have, especially my special friendships with these six women. I truly admire these girls and consider myself very lucky to share life alongside them.
Here are some snap-shots of our Christmas Girl Night, via iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...