Friday, November 18, 2011

Earth: Time Lapse View From Space

My dad recently sent me this incredible video shot by astronauts with a high-resolution camera. I've never seen anything like it. The sources of light, visible outline of the continents, brilliant thunderstorms... all so overwhelming. I watched it several times and I couldn't help but get lost in thought and ponder how beautifully our world was created. Absolutely mind-blowing. Hope you enjoy this video, feel free to pass it along to others! The footage was taken between August and October 2011. Edited by Michael Konig, and if anyone happens to know the music or recognizes the artist please let me know! I'm diggin' the sound, and I want more of it!
Happy Friday! Remember to maintain a large perspective, one without limits or boundaries. Think big!  -Leslie


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! That was soooo crazy!!!!

    xo
    Alexandra
    www.fashion-feast.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...